Terms and Conditions for Shred Team Holiday
Conditions of entry
• The Promoter Playtime Health Ltd. 39, Marina Ave, Ryde, Isle of Wight, England, P033 1NG who is responsible for all elements of prize fulfilment.
• Playtime Health Ltd is the administrator of the promotion.
• This prize draw (the “Promotion”) is open to all, excluding employees and agents of (a) the Promoter or (b) any company connected with the production or distribution of this Promotion, as well as their relatives or members of their family or household.
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
• The Promotion is free to enter and entrants can enter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only one entry will be accepted per person or email address.
• The winner must comply with all travel guidelines and restrictions as should be prevalent at the time of travel.
• The closing time/date for the Promotion is 09:00 GMT on 29th September 2022. The Closing Date of the Promotion cannot be extended.
• There will be one winner who will be selected in a random draw by an independent judge from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified by the Promoter by email and required to further discuss the prize by telephone or email within one week of the Closing Date and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner to accept the prize in the manner specified within 14 days of the Promoter’s email will make any claim invalid and the Promoter will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
• The prize is a (for one person) • 8-day to fitness holiday (including half-board accommodation, fitness program and 200 pounds sterling towards the cost of flights. Travel to airport and transfer in Tenerife NOT included.
Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers. Changes cannot be made to reservation once it has been confirmed.
SPECIAL NOTES – • Travel insurance is not included. Any other expenses not identified in this terms incurred in connection with the prize will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner. The holiday must be taken on the dates 26th of November until the 4th of December 2022. Validity of the prize cannot be extended.
• The prize winner will be responsible for supplying valid passports and, where necessary, for obtaining appropriate vaccinations and inoculations. It is strongly recommended that travellers take out adequate travel insurance.
• Playtime Health Ltd. cannot be responsible for unforeseen cancellations or changes in dates or times of flights or cancellation of the holiday due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
• Playtime Health Ltd. cannot be responsible for entries that are lost, damaged or incomplete.
• Gifts, prizes and other promotional items are not transferable, may not be re-sold or assigned, and are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
• The name and county of the prize winner will be available after the closing date by submitting a written request to the Promoter.
The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
• No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties. One entry will be submitted into the draw per entrant.
• The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
• The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any applicable provisions of mandatory local law.